Friday, December 3, 2010

Typos, COMMENCE!!!


Done. Done! DONE!!!

I'm just so happy to have actually finished something.

So how do you like my fonts?! Hm? HM!?

I had a lot of fun making the little route map. I had even more fun writing all those "pleasant" phrases. 
Of course, some stairs came to the party as well. They are supposed to be plane stairs, only incredibly inaccurate. Who needs railings? Not fictional I! 

A great inspiration starter is Come Fly With Us!


It gives the history of flight attendants and is mostly photographs, so it appeases me.



This picture is bound to have some typos in here. I'm too tired to notice them right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Especially the flight attendants and the pattern! As for what I think of the fonts? I think they work well with the piece, especially the ones on the right. The 1p and your signature I'm not as sure about but it still looks really put together. Sorry if that came on too strong, I'm still in school critique mode. In all sincerity, though, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete