Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stairs and Bottles?

I have returned to my Mecca! After more than a month, I was finally able to go back to Madison. Yet again, I satiated my photography whoring with pictures of the Capitol Building. 


But first, the Theater.


The natural light was quite exquisite that day.


This is the perfect place to host a ball. Yes, my fairy tale princess dreams are showing.


I'm suddenly thinking steam punk?




My favorite view.


A run off of that one coke bottle photograph from here. This time featuring my new "Keep Calm Carry On" slogan. 

Perched on a step! Seriously, that bottle was bought just 30 minutes earlier. I was so excited, I had to photograph it immediately. 




You may think "Hipster!" Fear not, I do not buy into the hipster agenda (I make it sound like a political party). I merely appreciate the historical value, font choice, and color of this slogan. It also helps me calm down (and drink more water). 


Duwaaaah~ The chipmunk is eating my chip!



The "sale" basement of my favorite shoe store. Obviously not the Capitol, just a nice layout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment