Sunday, October 3, 2010

The "Moist" Fair a Rose!


I finally get out of my drawing hiatus and this is the what I do?

If I can give credit to anything for provoking me to pick up the pen again, it's http://fuckyeahterribleart.tumblr.com/ (NSFW) DO NOT look at this site unless you want to see the bowels of the art world. 

Since I have been pretty much censoring myself from anything mainstream, today in general could be described as "Looking at the worst of the world and it's skills" Day.

I was chatting with the lovely Kiki and like always, our chat got a little creative.


Which brought up Heatcliffe. He's a character that first showed up on Kiki's birthday card this year. He's basically my romance novel persona and oh-so sexy! 

Because of today's events (or lack of), I decided to draw Heatcliffe and Franessicarial (yes, I made that name up on the spot) in the style of that tumblr. It's quite epic. I even added poetry! I chose a font! ROMANCEEEE

So I can honestly say drawing with Photoshop for me to synonymous to crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment