Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The clouds...oooh how I suffer them


Not exactly the best photograph. Anyway...

Hey look! The clouds are different! 

But I still don't like them. I was slathering on the paint, but the white just wasn't pure enough. God, sounds like something a white supremacist would say. "I want it to be Aryan clouds! Aryan!!" 

So in a foolish attempt to make it look brighter. I added a tiny tiny tiny bit of gold. But then that color pretty much exploded and overtook the canvas. So I have yucky urine-gold cloud highlights! Definitely gonna fix that. 

Fun Fact: I was gonna take a knife to this canvas. 

It was during a really rough week when I last worked on this. Luckily, I didn't indulge in my rage and destroy the painting.  To be honest, I don't know if I would have been too sad. This really isn't that good and I'm getting frustrated at how it's turning out. But out of stubbornness, I am riding this thing to the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment