Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer + Outside Events = Me Trying To Be Social

Know what has been missing from this blog for awhile?

Amateur photography!



A skyscraper! Surprise!


A sculpture! Just to justify this post a little more.


I realized that Milwaukee and Fukuoka are quite similar. They both have rivers running through them. Although Milwaukee doesn't have the red light district running along its river.


Sunset!


Site of concert. A cool one, too. I even bought the band shirt!


Next Day.


It's impressive how the bricks are rounded for the pillars. 


When I was little, I thought the courthouse was called "The Cornhouse." Much more impressive ideas, back then.


In the background stands my favorite office building. How I long to walk inside and take pictures. Pervert.


Lighted piping!


I love shops that are in old factories/ city facilities. 


The entrance to such an establishment.


Fast-paced city montage commence!


Action!


Being "hip."

There you have it. To be truthful, I feel a little undecided as to"why" I am posting photos. Seriously, I take more pictures than a photography student. Again, seriously, I will never see myself as a professional photographer. It's just a strange hobby (obsession) and a source of inspiration for my art. It just so happens that sometimes I feel proud of these pictures and feel the need to share them. Or maybe I want to prove that I do, in fact, get out of the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment