Friday, May 21, 2010

The Best Kind of Entrance

My best friend is back in town! 


With her she brought her final project that literally left everyone speechless. 





I have an awesome video of her "flying." Unfortunately, it seems blogger has taken away the video upload option. Or maybe it's still there and I can't locate it or maybe it never existed and I was just hallucinating. 

Anyway, she also made some stilts that are paired up with these wings. She has yet to wear them at the same time. To be honest, I am afraid of what will happen when she does.



It's amazing the things she can make with everyday objects. This piece in particular was made with belts and old fabric from Goodwill.

I'm not really into 3D art, me being a natural space saver. But Hannah can make movable (and usable) art that is extremely fun to see. I miss being in the same art class, since it's really interesting to see her building process.










No comments:

Post a Comment