Friday, August 6, 2010

Urban photography will persist! Not even depression can stop it!!

Almost a month ago,  I was having a spell of, well, broken dreams. On the worst of those days, I went to the city. Despite my melancholy mood, I kept taking photographs...about every three steps. I apologize to the people that accompanied me that night.


I was trying to get a picture of my growing photography interest: parking garages. This one obviously failed. The window is partly to blame. 



I can see the future!

It's like a tiny japanese building, only not tiny.


What a nice entrance for a lot~



Like an Urban Outfitters® tag!






Aaaaaah propaganda fodder! 




How informative!


Extremely dangerous benches.








A little creepy under here.



Successful parking garage photograph!


This is my favorite shot. The perfect angle for a skyscraper.


Parking garage!


Again!


The contrasting colors were perfect at dusk.


Ahhh...more parking.


Onomnomnom



This used to be one of my favorite stores. 


This store looks a lot cooler than it actually is.



A store of many a destiny shoe.



Hot Pop!



I'll be buying a lot from here once I am rich and have a nice loft.


I even cut back a lot, but there are still a ton of pictures. I probably could've cut back more. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment