Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Greta Garbo's Fault


This is a style that I have been wanting to do for awhile. Two years, in fact. It's text that has been copied and pasted dozens of times in different colors. I get the shapes from making a mask in each layer. This idea is Thea Stevens © dammit! Don't think I can do that...

You may be wondering, "I thought you didn't want to draw anything that wasn't profitable?" (Read the previous post)! You are right. But I still need my therapy (drawing)! The text is all completely original dialogue that I typed out (at 14 pt font...). It's full of bad things and doesn't make sense cause I wrote it all at different times and in different moods. I hope you don't read it (can you even?). It's pretty much a journal entry, so it's still personal. In the end, I think this is double the therapy session. 



How it looks zoomed out. 

Really zoomed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment