Monday, June 28, 2010

I did the time; paid for my crime

So, honestly, my last (5-6) posts were pure crap. Frighteningly bad. I feel like I should apologize to those (4) people that watch me. But since no one actually reads this, I think I slipped by this incident unscathed.

So I buckled down, listened to my podcast, and made my eyes hurt. In the end, we get this:


Huzzah! Improvement! 

As I had suspected, and now know to be true, the costumers seem to prefer "touchy-feely" images. What's touchy-feely and doesn't involve cherubs? Plants! 

This latest one features Chinese Lanterns (Physalis alkekengi (not to be confused with syphilis)). These were a ton easier than that rose (it still haunts me). I think my next one will feature cats. Cause, really, plants can only be endearing for so long. 

Side note: I did not intend to offend any of you supportive customers. If offense was taken, I am truly sorry. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to persons dead or alive is pure coincidence. 

(How close am I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment