Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's like starting at the end of the book!

I am going to show you a sneak peek of the progress of a picture that I have never introduced. It will no doubt confuse you. Don't worry, I will explain it's back story once I finish it.



Oooh! How mysterious!

It isn't really. I do feel kind of happy that I finished drawing this building. I wasn't even sure if it was going to stay, since it coincides with the other buildings (that none of you have seen yet!). 

What's depressing is this:





This is the lovely, gorgeous, historic building that I based it off of! Mine pales in comparison! No, it's an albino compared to this! Well, to be fair, I never actually looked at this picture or any picture while drawing. What you see is something that came completely out of my (lazy) imagination. 

So stay tuned! I will no doubtably update more about this (mysterious) piece! It actually has a meaning!




No comments:

Post a Comment